I’m sure some of you can relate to this and would probably be able to add a few more things to the list.
Dear Tenerife* Restaurant Owners and Managers,
(*Insert other resort here where applicable)
I would like to take this opportunity to chat to you about your “greeters” or “PRs” or “Front of House Staff” or whatever term you use. Personally, I call them nuisances. And this is the polite term. I would like to make some suggestions on how NOT to lure me into your restaurant
- Chase me down the road
- Lay your hands on me
- Bully me or harass me, or insult me in your language. I know from the tone if not the actual words.
- Continue talking after I’ve politely said “no thanks”
- Tell me that I won’t be disappointed. You are setting me up to be disappointed.
- Promise me free stuff. Let the free stuff be a surprise
- Tell me that you offer the best Mexican food in Tenerife whilst wearing a sombrero and waving around a…
View original post 99 more words